Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Getting started again!
So I am going to try and do better about writing in my blog! Now that I have a house, I have SEVERAL projects I want to do! I want to create a real place for my family to call home! I want to learn to reapolster some furniture, paint and stain some tables and desks, paint the walls and make a comfy living area for us all! Because I LOVE doing things like that!! I also want to capture all I am doing so I want to blog about it (thanks to my wonderful sister Karla who has been encouraging me to blog again! Love you sis!), I will still throw in a poem every so often I am sure! So I hope you all can enjoy and let me know what you think! Now I just need to remember how to add my pictures! haha! Guess I'll post those later, of the before and after!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I totally didn't know you were starting again! You sneaked it in! I am loving the new background you have going on. It rocks.
ReplyDelete