Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Judgement

Please don't judge me because you feel I have no skills
Right now we have enough to pay our bills
Our lives are very unique and nowhere close to the same
I don't think your life is as perfect as you claim
We both have different desires and unattained goals
Because we are complex people and have distinct souls
So believe it or not, I have skills of my very own
Doesn't mean I can't survive because I DONT want to be an office drone
Working for a paycheck is what works for you
I don't judge you for that work you do
So I must say some respect for you is lost
Unfortunately thoughtless comments have a cost
For me being a teacher and mom is best
I cherish this life and feel very blessed!
Time with them I shouldn't have to defend
Because this too shall soon come to an end!

No comments:

Post a Comment