Dear Food, why do I love you so much?
When you do not repay the love as such
I love the strawberries and cream,
but then you make me bust out my seam
Mashed potatoes and gravy
sadly makes my thighs all wavy
The smell of fresh warm rolls in the air
reasures that feeling of "I don't care!"
Celery and nuts added to my stuffing
it all turns into Monday morning huffing and puffing
Don't forget about those jello salads
unfortunately makes my tummy sing grumbling ballads
Of course I have some turkey and ham
along with a sticky sweet yam
And I strongly have this conviction
that you are my one and only addiction
Cuz here I am stuffed to the brim
telling myself I'll make it to the gym
Just so I can justify
having one more slice of pie!
Isn't that the ONLY reason to exercise?? Just to be able to eat. I loved this one too...just like all the others. Such a talent, and that picture is SO cute!
ReplyDeletethanks Monica! that sure means alot to me! and excersizing is wonderful, i love it, but i really, really love food!haha!! I would love to be able to take some writing classes but life just keeps getting in the way! I really would love to be talented enough to write a book! i have one started, but just don't think i am good enough for that! the poems are just for fun, writing is almost another form of therapy for me i think!haha! anyway, thanks! it really does mean alot to me that you enjoy them!!
ReplyDelete